Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I place an order?
- Orders can be placed by calling (410)-701-0405 during our normal business hours, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Although we have taken orders via inbox and direct messaging on our social media sites this is not preferred.
- Because most of our fruit arrangements are custom, we do require at minimum 24 hours notice to complete an order.
- Our service is in high demand, so we book up quickly. It is best to place your order ASAP to guarantee a delivery slot. Most of our customers book weeks in advance.
- A deposit of 20% is required for orders over $300 at the time your order is placed or after your proposal is finalized. Orders less than $300 do not require a deposit, but should be paid in full 1 week prior to your scheduled delivery.
- Yes, we do deliver. Delivery is included with your purchase if you are within the immediate Baltimore area. A $10 delivery fee will be added to your purchase if you are more than one county away.
- Although we have a standard offering of fruit for our displays (pineapple, oranges, strawberries, cantaloupe, honeydew melon, red/green grapes, you do have the option of excluding any of these fruits or choose to add any fruit that is available and in season.
- We only accept orders for our standard offerings on line. Custom orders are not accepted on line. Online orders will take up to 24 hours to process.
- Yes, you can just get a carving. Carvings are offered in 3 sizes. Please see our custom arrangement price list for details.